Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD, shall be praised.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 Days to Clean

It has been awhile since my last post. Since then I have really convicted to work on my homemaking skills, the truly down and dirty part. Cleaning! Not just cleaning, but my entire attitude on being a homemaker. The Lord has truly been molding and shaping me. I guess you can say my hearts desire has been to work towards becoming the Proverbs 31 woman, A woman after God's own heart! And when you truly make that your desire God works.

That is why I am excited to share with you this ebook:
31 Days to Clean
Along with reading the book I will also be participating in a homemakers challenge found at:
Joyful Mothering

This is not a challenge to win any great monetary prize, it is however a challenge to one's self to dig down deep, roll up the sleeves and get dirty! All the while becoming more like a woman after God's own heart.

So won't you join me in this adventure? I would love to hear from you. I will be trying as much as possible to write about my adventure and would love some company (and encouragement) along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment