Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD, shall be praised.

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Felicity Costume

The first costume of the 2010 Trick or Treat season is completely finished! Here are some photos of Miss Grace's "Felicity" dress.






This is the front view. I had to make a couple of modifications do to mistakes on my part. But over all I am pretty pleased. I really hope she likes it.

















This is the back view. The only reason this is up is to show the first real zipper I have ever put in!! Woohoo! I had to have my mother in law show me how to properly place one in. I am ashamed to admit that up to now I have tried to find every way around putting in a zipper and have even not done a pattern due to a zipper! Not any more!

So here it is: Costume #1 finished and ready to go! Now on to an ewok and to finish the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment